On Tue, May 03, 2022 at 09:09:28AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote: > Kaushal Modi [2022-05-03 06:57:12] wrote: > > I have been working on a small library very much inspired and reused from > > the core library json.el. > [...] > > The source code is at https://github.com/kaushalmodi/tomelr. > > Thanks, I just pushed it to GNU ELPA. > > > The library is called tomelr, and it does just one job: convert the input > > lisp S-exp (alist or plist) to a TOML (see https://toml.io) config string. > > "TOML aims to be a minimal configuration file format that's easy to read > due to obvious semantics." > > I can't believe someone would write something like that with > a straight face. [ Unless that someone is very naive, I guess. ] > :-) We're bound to start from zero again and again. Especially in this profession. I believe it's some punishment by some Gods for someone having stolen some fire or something ;-P Cheers -- t