On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 05:38:07PM +0800, Po Lu wrote: > tomas@tuxteam.de writes: > > > We are in violent agreement there. That makes it so complicated: > > Someone is going to object to every change. > > Not true: :-) > for example, I don't see anyone objecting to the fix for > bug#52809 that was checked in this morning, even though it changes some > previously established behaviour of the Lucid toolkit. OK, OK, let's agree on "most changes". Or at least "a sizeable proportion of them". Cheers -- t