all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#52711: undefined reference to '__muloti4'
@ 2021-12-21 19:30 Alan Third
From: Alan Third @ 2021-12-21 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 52711

I no longer seem to be able to build the master branch. I'm getting
this error:

  CCLD     temacs
fileio.c:6261: error: undefined reference to '__muloti4'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:697: temacs] Error 1

I had a look but couldn't see where the problem comes from. I'm using
clang on Debian testing, if that matters.

I'm not sure when the problem started as I haven't built Emacs from
source on this machine in at least a couple of weeks.
--
Alan Third