On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 03:34:49PM +0100, Alexandre Garreau wrote: > Le merkredo, 15-a de decembro 2021, 8-a horo kaj 17:55 CET Po Lu a écrit : [...] > > BTW, the term "allowlist" is confusing. It took me a while to guess its > > meaning. Why not use the industry-standard term "whitelist" instead? > > I disagree, allowlist looks weird and esoteric to me but it perfectly > describes what it is [...] This will always be a controversial point, since there are strong feelings on both sides. It would be good if the project as such finds a position on this issue, to avoid recurring discussions. Cheers -- tomás