On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 08:54:02AM -0500, Yoni Rabkin wrote: [...] > Over the years, the people I've helped set up Emms have almost always > been people who don't know elisp at all (makes sense when you think > about it). I think that the people who know about, and use `custom-file' > are also the people who don't need help setting up Emms. And then there are the in-betweens, who do look at what customize has written to extend their Emacs knowledge. Perhaps not a priority, but it'd be a plus if there is a ramp there... cheers -- t