On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 02:04:13PM +0800, Vladimir Nikishkin wrote: > Dear Emacs Developers, > > I have recently found out that `walk-window-tree' always returns nil. > > Is this intentional? It would make sense, at least to me, to return > the "tree of fun return values". That would requires essentially, adding > a few calls to cons. > > Does this make sense? I haven't created an issue, because I thought > that it might be intentional. The nice thing about lexical binding is that you can have your cake and eat it too... without spoiling other people's cakes :) (let ((wlist '())) (walk-window-tree (lambda (w) (setq wlist (cons w wlist)))) (reverse wlist)) Cheers -- t