all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* A few windows emacs questions
@ 2002-10-03 23:58 Chris
From: Chris @ 2002-10-03 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

1) Does anyone have W3 working properly with gnu.emacs on windows? I tried
about six months ago and could never get it working properly... have things
changed?

2) If I install Cygwin, do I have to go through all the mount and
configuration in my .emacs (which invariably screws up my AucTeX and other
programs) or can I just call the Bash shell when I want to do something in
the shell? I tried using some code to dynamically switch between cygwin
bash and the dos shell as my default shells, but it did not work well. Last
time I tried to move to Cygwin completely I had all kinds of problems
trying to make some other tools, like Component RCS, work properly.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-03 23:58 UTC | newest]