all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* org export in batch
@ 2020-11-12  5:12 Joseph Novakovich
From: Joseph Novakovich @ 2020-11-12  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm trying to execute an org-file I wrote in batch mode and I'd like
to evaluate the codeblocks, which doesn't seem to be the default
behavior. Is there something I can put in the org file to insist on
evaluating, is there an easy way to invoke emacs with the appropriate
arguments, or maybe something else I'm ignorant of?

Thanks,

Joseph

* Re: org export in batch
@ 2020-11-12  6:55 ` Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2020-11-12  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Novakovich; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

* Joseph Novakovich <josephnovakovich@gmail.com> [2020-11-12 09:42]:
> I'm trying to execute an org-file I wrote in batch mode and I'd like
> to evaluate the codeblocks, which doesn't seem to be the default
> behavior. Is there something I can put in the org file to insist on
> evaluating, is there an easy way to invoke emacs with the appropriate
> arguments, or maybe something else I'm ignorant of?

Please see:
https://orgmode.org/manual/Batch-Execution.html

Is that what you need?