all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* PHP, HTML...?
@ 2005-01-08  6:55 jasonb
From: jasonb @ 2005-01-08  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I'm just beginning to start out with emacs.  I was hoping to make it my
preferred editor (going from what I've read about it).

But I'm frustrated by how difficult it is to get HTML and PHP syntax
highlighting to work.  HTML is straight forward, but embedding PHP and
(while retaining tab functionality) is something nobody is able to do
(from reading up on google).

This was going to be a request for help.  But somehow I don't think
anyone has an easy answer (and I dont think there's anything wrong with
expecting an easy answer for getting basic text editing to work)

Jason

* Re: PHP, HTML...?
@ 2005-01-08  9:10 ` .
From: . @ 2005-01-08  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)