Michael Heerdegen writes: > Christopher Miles writes: > >> keymap [Show] > > That button is clickable btw. Thanks for hint, I checked it out. > >> So I should define keymap on ~image-map~. But this is global. Is there >> any other good solution to get around this adding keybinding on global >> map? Maybe make this ~image-map~ buffer locally? > > This is the harder part of the question. Seems in your case > `org-display-inline-images' is attaching the keymap property. You could > try to override the property, depending on when your code is run. The > overlays seem to be collected in `org-inline-image-overlays'. If a > changed buffer-local binding of `image-map' does not make sense in your > case you could also advice `org-display-inline-images'. > Yes, I tested with setting buffer-local `image-map', now it works fine. > Regards, > > Michael. Thanks, Michael. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3