Aha 😊 Sorry, I didn’t realized what you ment. I am not sure I know that much of elisp, but I may try to look at, would be lots of learning for me 😊. Skickades från E-post för Windows 10 Från: Stefan Monnier Skickat: den 16 december 2019 14:41 Till: arthur miller Kopia: emacs-devel; archambv@iro.umontreal.ca Ämne: Re: Sv: Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp >> As for using it in Elisp: I don't think there's anything stopping anyone >> from making such a `literate-elisp-mode` and even arrange for `load` to >> handle such a file (just like there is already a package that lets >> `load` work directly on .org files). > I was able to make readevalloop do what I want. It was rather trivial to Note that in my comment above I meant it in existing Emacsen, i.e. without any modification to the C code. The idea is to make use of existing hooks such as `load-source-file-function` or `file-name-handler-alist`. I'm not sure what hook could be used to do the same with byte-compilation, but in the worst case, an advice should do the trick. Stefan