all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Key sequence names
@ 2006-12-20 16:13 Alexander Klimov
From: Alexander Klimov @ 2006-12-20 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

Elisp documentation says (keymaps.texi, @section Key Sequences) that
`kbd' macro uses the same syntax as `Edit Keyboard Macro' and gives an
example:

  (kbd "C-M-<down>")

but if I edit a keyboard macro which contains [C-M-down], I see

  <C-M-down>		;; down-list

Actually, both `<C-M-down>' and `C-M-<down>' works, but it would be
nice to have *standard* notation in the documentation that
is consistent with the actual output.

--
Regards,
ASK

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-20 16:13 UTC | newest]