all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Re: canna2ps
@ 2003-04-27 18:57 Guldo K
From: Guldo K @ 2003-04-27 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Glenn Morris wrote:
>"Guldo K" wrote:
>
>>>(setq ps-multibyte-buffer 'bdf-font-except-latin)
>>>
>>>(add-to-list 'bdf-directory-list "/path/to/intlfonts/bdf")
>>
>Place them in your ~/.emacs configuration file, which you can open
>from Emacs with
>
>C-x C-f ~/.emacs
>
>Don't get too hopeful, by the way, as I am not very sure of my
>suggestion...
I had no .emacs file, so I created it.
Opening emacs now gives:
Error in init file: Symbol's value as variable is void: setq

In fact I'm not sure the paths were right, since I cannot say I clearly
understood where debian has put jap fonts...
And I have no 'bdf' directory at all...

Bye,

Guldo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-27 18:57 UTC | newest]