all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Does this comment/note feature implemented in emacs ??
@ 2004-05-24 12:18 edzhao edzhao
From: edzhao edzhao @ 2004-05-24 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

  I often want to embed my comment into the document. Having this feature
will be very convenient when reading rfc and want to comment on it.

   Is there such a mode that could let me comment the document I am
reading.
For example, I could mark a region, and then add my comment of this region.

The comment is showing in another buffer below the current document I am
reading. I could navigate through the comments. And I could save my
comments and share it with other people.

Regards
Eddy

* Does this comment/note feature implemented in emacs ??
@ 2004-05-24 13:49 edzhao edzhao