Severity: wishlist Description: Add new choices 'type and 'file to `bookmark-sort-flag'. See [1]. Notes: 1) It feels strange to have value t meaning 'name and value nil meaning 'creation-time, but it's better to not change how things have been working for many years. A more flexible approach could offer a custom function as a choice of `bookmark-sort-flag'. 2) I took the liberty to update some comments and docstrings, please review. 3) I took the liberty to remove some code in `bookmark-bmenu-mode' that seems to be unnecessary, please review. Everything seems to be working as expected according to my tests. I can also write some tests. 4) Used `string-collate-lessp' in `bookmark-maybe-sort-alist' to match `bookmark-bmenu--*-predicate' functions. [1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-11/msg00995.html