all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Fontsize in X11 popups
@ 2021-04-25  2:40 David Masterson
From: David Masterson @ 2021-04-25  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

For this Emacs:

GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
bars) of 2020-12-14

How would you find the current fontsize used in popup buttons and the
like?  Example is, when you use the menubar button to close and mark all
news items as read in a Group in Gnus, a question pops up with Yes/No
buttons.  I'd like to change the fontsize (and fonts?) of those type of
popups.

--
David Masterson

* Re: Fontsize in X11 popups
@ 2021-04-25  7:29 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-04-25  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> From: David Masterson <dsmasterson92630@outlook.com>
> Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 19:40:24 -0700
>
> For this Emacs:
>
> GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
> bars) of 2020-12-14
>
> How would you find the current fontsize used in popup buttons and the
> like?  Example is, when you use the menubar button to close and mark all
> news items as read in a Group in Gnus, a question pops up with Yes/No
> buttons.  I'd like to change the fontsize (and fonts?) of those type of
> popups.

You mean, the popup menus produced by the toolkit?  I'd begin with
reading the node "Lucid Resources" in the user manual.

* Re: Fontsize in X11 popups
@ 2021-04-26  2:53   ` David Masterson
From: David Masterson @ 2021-04-26  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: David Masterson <dsmasterson92630@outlook.com>
>> Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 19:40:24 -0700
>>
>> For this Emacs:
>>
>> GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
>> bars) of 2020-12-14
>>
>> How would you find the current fontsize used in popup buttons and the
>> like?  Example is, when you use the menubar button to close and mark all
>> news items as read in a Group in Gnus, a question pops up with Yes/No
>> buttons.  I'd like to change the fontsize (and fonts?) of those type of
>> popups.
>
> You mean, the popup menus produced by the toolkit?  I'd begin with
> reading the node "Lucid Resources" in the user manual.

That makes sense (duh...).  Thanks.

--
David Masterson