all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* SES21 emacs spreadsheet
@ 2003-10-31  9:49 Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle @ 2003-10-31  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

does anyone of you know, where I can get SES21 now?  I just wanted to
download it, but all the links failed.

ray

--
		       Raimund Kohl Consulting
	       Kommunikative Praktizierungskonzepte und

* Re: SES21 emacs spreadsheet
@ 2003-10-31 10:09 ` Sébastien Kirche
From: Sébastien Kirche @ 2003-10-31 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-help

Le vendredi, 31 oct 2003, à 10:49 Europe/Paris, Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle a
écrit :

> does anyone of you know, where I can get SES21 now?  I just wanted to
> download it, but all the links failed.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jyavner/ses/ses21-020426.tgz
(thanks google :)

--
E pluribus UNIX

* Re: SES21 emacs spreadsheet
@ 2003-10-31 11:04   ` Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle @ 2003-10-31 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-help

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Sébastien Kirche wrote:

> > does anyone of you know, where I can get SES21 now?  I just wanted to
> > download it, but all the links failed.
> >

> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jyavner/ses/ses21-020426.tgz
> (thanks google :)

that's the one that failed ... but check to check it again, now it
worked :-))

Thank you

ray