all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Text highlighting (font-lock-mode) for html?
@ 2003-02-09 11:02 gebser
From: gebser @ 2003-02-09 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey, group!

Happy Sunday.

Text highlighting is working good for *.c files.  I'd really like to do
the same for html files.  I've been through "Help | Customize | Top
Level ... | Faces" a few times and haven't found a way to turn it on
there.  Is it possible for emacs to highlight html buffers?  If so, how
do I turn it on?

Here's what the Customizing put in my .emacs:

custom-set-faces)
(custom-set-variables
 '(font-lock-support-mode (quote fast-lock-mode))
 '(global-font-lock-mode t nil (font-lock)))

Thanks.

ken

* Re: Text highlighting (font-lock-mode) for html?
@ 2003-02-10 15:05 ` Jeffery B. Rancier
From: Jeffery B. Rancier @ 2003-02-10 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

See http://www.gest.unipd.it/~saint/hth.html