all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* pine to outlook
@ 2002-10-22 15:18 Dennis Paul Wall
From: Dennis Paul Wall @ 2002-10-22 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know this isn't an emacs question, but I figured someone out there might
know how to import mail from pine into microsoft outlook?

thanks for the help,

____________________
CANCER SUCKS and you know it. Come fight it with me. I rode 192 miles in
2 days last August in the Pan Mass Challenge, which was a simple way to
say "Hey Cancer, You Suck!" But now I need to meet my fundraising goal of
2,000 duckets!  I only need $500 more! Please help. Contribute and feel
good -- all you need do is click the link below to make a secure,
tax-deductible donation!

https://www.pmc.org/egifts/makeadonation.asp?egiftID=DW0058
____________________
Dennis P. Wall
dpwall@socrates.berkeley.edu

* Re: pine to outlook
       [not found] <mailman.1035299958.31973.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2002-10-22 17:23 ` Michael Slass
From: Michael Slass @ 2002-10-22 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dennis Paul Wall <dpwall@stanford.edu> writes:

>I know this isn't an emacs question, but I figured someone out there might
>know how to import mail from pine into microsoft outlook?
>
>thanks for the help,

Indeed, many someones do.  A search of groups.google.com for
  pine outlook import mail

produced "Results 1 - 10 of about 566. Search took 0.89 seconds,"

The first three posts I looked at all address your question exactly.
Look there.

--
Mike Slass