There is problem here. After emacs startups, there is no mini buffer window and there is a blank rectangle at the right edge of the frame. It is with my profile and it can’t be reproduced with emacs -Q. No problem before the commit. 在 2020年4月17日 +0800 AM2:25,Alan Third ,写道: > On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 11:14:00AM +0300, Andrii Kolomoiets wrote: > > The patch v4 works good so far, thank you! > > Since I’ve not heard anything bad for over a week now I’ve pushed the > change to the master branch. > > Thanks for your help. > -- > Alan Third > > >