Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Christopher M. Miles" >> Cc: numbchild@gmail.com, 52480@debbugs.gnu.org >> Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 14:03:44 +0800 >> >> > FWIW, I've made a ZIP file out of 180 images on my system, and I have >> > no trouble displaying images from that ZIP file. >> >> For reproducing problem. I attached the original zip file. I don't know whether problem is really >> related with the amount of inside image files. > > The problem is that with that ZIP file I get an error related to the > file names, which happens before Emacs gets a chance to display the > file itself. So the problem with the names masks the problem you are > describing. > >> I searched some topics on pixiv.net, have not found ASCII-only links. Maybe you can install that >> Chrome extension and download Pixiv.net manga link by yourself for testing. > > I don't use Chrome, so no, I couldn't do that. Perhaps someone else > could, or maybe someone else could try reproducing the problem on > their system. > > Thanks. I see, thanks for your help. Is there any method and idea about how to debug this problem? Can you tell me how to do it? Thanks. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3