all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Publishing from emacs-wiki to PostScript, PDF or LaTeX?
       [not found]     ` <k8z1y8i17c6.fsf@alcatel.de>
@ 2002-08-30  1:34       ` pd
From: pd @ 2002-08-30  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> >> "pd" <pd@world.std.com> writes:
> >>
> >> [emacs-wiki]
> >>
> >> A recent version can do this: http://repose.cx/emacs/wiki/
> >
> > Hmmm.  I'm looking at the version at that site (2.33), and I don't see
> > anything about publishing just a subtree of the set of Wiki pages, or
> > about publishing to any format other than HTML.  Am I missing
> > something?
>
> Uh, right. I don't know about the subtree thing, but what I meant is
> latex-markup.el from
>   http://www.gci-net.com/users/j/johnw/EmacsResources.html

Thanks for the pointer!  This does look good, though I don't see any clues
about how to use it.  I'll have to experiment.

Thanks!

-pd

* Re: Publishing from emacs-wiki to PostScript, PDF or LaTeX?
@ 2002-08-30  7:10         ` Colin Marquardt
From: Colin Marquardt @ 2002-08-30  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

"pd" <pd@world.std.com> writes:

> "Colin Marquardt" <c.marquardt@alcatel.de> wrote in message
>> Uh, right. I don't know about the subtree thing, but what I meant is
>> latex-markup.el from
>>   http://www.gci-net.com/users/j/johnw/EmacsResources.html
>
> Thanks for the pointer!  This does look good, though I don't see any clues
> about how to use it.  I'll have to experiment.

Be sure to write up about it on www.emacswiki.org once you figure it
out :)

Cheers,
  Colin