greetings. well, I'm sorry to have to open the bug again, but it's happening again. usual deal, log attached and mirrored. to be noted: I was testing if this was an EXWM thing, but it is not, although it's strange: I started emacs, m-x telega, all good. C-x C-c, fired emacs once again, started telega, crash. I have recompiled emacs with the appropriate CFLAGS, hope this time I did it right. I apologize if I did not. thanks a million. best regards. https://termbin.com/n54s Oct 25, 2022, 8:25 PM by stefankangas@gmail.com: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > >>> I've tested telega with emacs-29 (I cloned from savannah.gnu.org), >>> and it appears that, indeed, telega does not seem to crash there. >>> >> >> Thanks. If Emacs 29 doesn't crash, then I guess the issue, whatever >> it is, was already fixed. >> > > So I guess we can close this? Now done. > > If this conclusion is incorrect, please reply to this email (use "Reply > to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the bug report. >