Greetings. What I do that makes emacs crash is just launch telega. Either via a keybind or m-x.  what is displayed is nothing, since emacs crashes as a whole; in the debugger I already attached a log of emacs crashing. I think it is something related to gtk because in my testing launching telega when emacs' in a tty or terminal (emacs -nw or emacsclient -ct) it does not seem to crash. Hope this help somewhat this case. Should i try emacs-29? Because it has some breaking changes for exwm, but i can use another wm and test that if it's needed! awaiting instructions. thanks a million. Oct 25, 2022, 1:35 PM by eliz@gnu.org: >> Cc: 58767@debbugs.gnu.org >> Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:58:06 +0800 >> From: Po Lu via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, >> the Swiss army knife of text editors" >> >> > greetings. >> > attached to this mail it's the new log, and the following is that in a pastebin: >> > https://termbin.com/4o84 >> > hope this helps. Awaiting for further instructions. >> > thanks a million. >> >> AFAIU, several bugs in this area of the bidi code were fixed in Emacs 29 >> (the master branch.) >> > > I don't think so. > > But to investigate, I will need a reproducible recipe, and preferably > without telega and EXWM. Specifically, what text is being displayed > when this abort happens? It looks like the buffer has some display > property, so the information about that display property will also be > needed. > > Bottom line: more details are needed, including some description of > what is being done by the user and what is displayed by Emacs at the > time of the abort. >