Jan 12, 2022, 08:09 by michael_heerdegen@web.de: > fatiparty--- via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor > writes: > >> I see no specific hints with debug-on-error. >> > > You won't get a debugger for font-lock errors. > >> The definition does not work for me, because I want to specify my own >> keywords to highlight. >> > > Hard to guess the cause without a recipe to reproduce your problem. > Seems everything works for me - unless I have understood something > wrong. > > Michael. > Perhaps I can send the actual file.  I do not think it is a very severe problem to fix.