all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Make Lots Of Money... It Works...
@ 2002-07-24  8:11 ooijhu
From: ooijhu @ 2002-07-24  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dollar$ For You

SIMPLE, LEGAL..WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!?!

If you want to get straight to the money making just skip the first paragraph… If not read on and learn how I KNOW its legal and how I found out that I could make THOUSANDS with an initial investment of only $6.00.

While looking around on various bulletin boards and newsgroups I came across an article similar to this one stating that you could make thousands of dollars with an initial investment of only $6.00. Being the skeptical person that I am I figured that it was just a scam, but I thought hey reading it couldn't hurt. As I completed the article I sat and started thinking it through… would this work? I asked myself…. Then it hit me.. HEY!!! IT WILL!!! Then I realized that I only needed 6.00$ which I already had. Then I thought… Is this really legal? Well lucky me I had a neighbor that just so happened to be a lawyer that worked for the state. I decided to hop on over and ask him bout it. He looked through his books and looking through various postal laws he came across title 18. section 1302 and 1341, that was all he needed. He called me up told me that it was perfectly legal as long as I sent the $6.00 but if I didn't that would be fraud… but sending off $6.00 didn't bother me esp
e!
cially when I received $37.00 within one week. The next week I got somewhere around $800.00 somethin.. and I thought surely after $800.00 that it would stop.. but I was wrong..2 weeks later I had more than 30,000 DOLLARS!!!!
I didn't think it could get any better the money keeps coming in even as I write this right now!! Try it yourself… $6.00 is well worth more than 30,000 DOLLARS!!! What this process is known as is the mail order business…Now why does this work? Well when you follow all of the below instructions and you get them pasted on at least 200 or more newsgroups and bulletin boards…REMEMBER THE MORE YOU PASTE THEM THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!!...the people that see this and decide to try it will enclose a dollar and send it YOU… and the MORE newsgroups you paste this  on the MORE dollars you will get and the FASTER you will get them… so when they send the dollars they then take your address or PO BOX ( you will learn more about this later ) and move it up one to the 5 spot and send it off to 200 or more newsgroups/bulletin boards depending on how much money they want to make… more newsgroups/bulletin boards the more money they will make.. when they send it off you are on the 5 spot a
n!
d then someone gets it and they move you up to the 4 spot.. but they are still sending you a dollar…then they send it off to newsgroups or bulletin boards….and this process continues til you are finally number 1… then poof you are gone when the next person gets that one where you are one the number 1 spot… but they still send you a dolloar…and of course you can always repost your original copy ( the one where u started off at #6) again after you are done… that way the process starts over and you get more money again…but you will also have to resend you six dollars but by then you should have so much $$MONEY$$ that six dollars wont matter…

Now let me show you how to make $$MONEY$$:

Now what you have to do is put 1 dollar in each of six envelopes that way when you get done you will have 6 envelopes each with one dollar in them. Now get six sheets of paper and write on them "Please put me on your mailing list"… what you are doing is requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!! ( 1 dollar ) See I told you it was legal… Now take your letters and put them in the envelopes, you may want to wrap your dollar up with your letter so that nobody can see that you are mailing cash and try and take it.  Now address each of these letters to:

#1) B.M.Nsubuga 4380 Main St. Amherst, NY.14226

#2) Matt Snodgrass 2115 S.Osage Bartlesville, Ok.74003

#3) Mike Gordon 204 South Maple St. Winchester, KY.40391

#4) Jeff Waldrop 39-A Lucy Rd. Laurel, MS 39443

#5) Brian Thompson 15 Briggs Pond Wy. Sharon, MA 02067

#6) TJ Jackson 1225 Oakland Ave. Warner Robins, GA 31088

and send them off in the mail… be sure to do this step.. this step is very important its what makes this whole thing legal. AHHHHH NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO MAKE SOME MONEY….YAY!!! What you will have to do is after you have sent those letters off erase the address in the number 1 spot and put what is in the number 2 spot in its place and continue this all the way down until spot 6 is empty… here is an example of what I mean… if you cannot edit any of this then what you will have to do is put your cursor at the beginning of this document and click and hold down the mouse button and drag it all the way down to the end of this document. The click the edit menu and select copy. Open notepad or whatever your text editing software is… I use Word 2000… and paste it in there… More information on this is available in the "What are newsgroups you ask???" section at the bottom.

 Before:

1)A
2)B
3)C
4)D
5)E
6)F

After

1)B
2)C
3)D
4)E
5)F
6) Your address

Be sure to do that on THIS document.. no need to remake one it will keep it simple.. If you are worried bout putting your address then make a PO Box.. if that will make you feel more comfortable.. but I assure you that this is safe. After you have done that take this document and copy and paste it in at least 200 or more newsgroups but remember the MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU PASTE IT ON THE MORE      $$$MONEY$$$  YOU WILL MAKE…on my  windows computer copy is "ctrl+c"…. and paste is "ctrl+v".. be sure to highlight it before you try and copy or else it wont copy…but you those are just the shortcut keys that I use.. you can copy and paste using whatever method you feel comfortable…REMEMBER THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR BULLETIN BOARDS YOU PASTE THIS ON THE MORE $$$ YOU WILL MAKE!!!....

What are newsgroups you ask???...

Well if you are reading this you should know but I will explain the simple process of putting things on a newsgroup…

STEP 1: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

 STEP 2: Open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu, select "paste." This will paste the copy of the letter into notepad so you can add your own name.

STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings , you'll always have this file to come back to.

 STEP 4: Use Netscape and Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Or use outlook express and click "tools" then "newsgroups". When the window comes up fill in the various information… your "NNTP" ( I think that's what its called) should be available on your internet service providers website. After you have completed that you should see a button somewhere that says "reset list" search for it and click it… it should give you a HUGE list of newsgroups… I have 50,000 of them. Just choose which ones and get to work. REMEMBER THE MORE YOU PASTE THIS LETTER THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE!!! SO IF YOU THINK IT IS GOING SLOW JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL BE MAKING $$$THOUSANDS$$$ OF DOLLARS!!!

STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting "paste" from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with the first one! CONGRATULATIONS,…THAT'S IT!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-24  8:11 UTC | newest]