all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Speedbar
@ 2005-08-08 23:41 chris
From: chris @ 2005-08-08 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Hopefully a quicky.  How do you quickly switch between a definition in
the speed bar and the code it points at, to edit it?  It takes you to
the code fine with 'e' or RET, but the speedbar still has focus.  Is
there a quick way to change from the keyboard?

Cheers,
Chris

* speedbar
@ 2008-11-19  6:39 tomer
From: tomer @ 2008-11-19  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is it possible to embed the speedbar frame in the main frame as a
window?

* speedbar
@ 2011-11-14 15:06 Feverati
From: Feverati @ 2011-11-14 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi

someone does know why speedbar (M-x speedbar) enlighten commented
functions (in C++), namely functions fully enclosed in /* */ ?
Is it a wanted feature? It looks strange
I use emacs 23.2.1 on linux fedora 14.

Thank you

Giovanni

* speedbar
@ 2016-02-15 18:21 rjd
From: rjd @ 2016-02-15 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Can I customize sr-speedbar such that when I open a file in the tree the
newly opened buffer becomes active.

Since I run a hook function that relies on buffer-file-name and the active
buffer remains in the sr-speedbar window, then buffer-file-name is nil. What
I want is the new buffer to be active so the hook will function correctly.

Unless there is a variable that sr-speedbar uses to store the path of the
selected file, then I guess I could use that.

Cheers.