Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Did you mean to remove the doc-view-mutool-user-stylesheet user option > instead of renaming it? I did rename it, I believe I also moved it a few lines down as well to make sure some other variable/function was defined first (It's been a while since I wrote that part of the patch, I can't remember the exact reason). > In any case, the patch has the following warnings: > > In doc-view--epub-reconvert: > doc-view.el:238:44: Warning: Unused lexical argument `event' Yes, I'm not sure what the best way to get rid of this one is. If `doc-view--epub-reconvert' doesn't take `event' as an argument it will cause a warning about being called with to many arguments when used as the callback for the file watcher set up in `doc-view-custom-set-epub-user-stylesheet' > In doc-view-custom-set-epub-user-stylesheet: > doc-view.el:256:16: Warning: reference to free variable `doc-view-epub-user-stylesheet' If I recall correctly then defining the variable before the function would cause that definition to either emit a warning, or error, because the function (which is passed as the `:set' argument to defcustom) hasn't been defined when said defcustom is evaluated. Any advice on how to get rid of either of these warnings would be greatly appreciated. -- Kjartan Óli Ágústsson GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD 6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0