dalanicolai writes: > Hey Kjartan, nice to see you writing packages and contributing to Emacs now. > > This sounds interesting indeed, but it would be nice if you could add some (more) explanation about the > package in the repo its README and/or in the initial comment of the calibre.el file. Most definitely. So far I've mostly been focusing on making sure the code works. Now that I seem to have achieved a small, but usable, feature set I'll probably put more focus on documentation. > Also, I am using the very mature calibredb.el package for a few years already. Are you already aware > of its existence? If so, besides that that package is only available from Melpa, could you explain why you > wrote this similar alternative package? Yes, I am aware of calibredb. I wasn't the biggest fan of the interface (that probably stems from unfamiliarity more than anything), so I thought it would be fun to try writing my own. > Anyway, thanks for sharing your package! And nice job! Thank you. -- Kjartan Oli Agustsson GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD 6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0