all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Alexandre Oberlin <please@nospam.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: sh mode for region only ?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 17:05:30 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks Doug for your answer.

Actually changing the mode of the buffer (be it narrowed, cloned or not)
does not consistently help, because even if it is not seen, the non code
text impacts on the code highlighting.

Even with standalone code blocks or delimiters, I can't see how to get
this to work without commenting out the non code sections.

Alexandre