all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* HTML-mode tags not recognized
@ 2018-12-11 16:19 Devin Prater
From: Devin Prater @ 2018-12-11 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all. I’ve recently started using html-mode, nhtml-mode and such. It works very well, better than any other editor I’ve used. The only tag that I use that isn’t recognized is <aside> and </aside>
The aside tag denotes a “complimentary” landmark, useful for users of assistive technologies, like screen readers, to put content into a sort of footnote region. Is there a way I can get this to be recognized? I think FlyCheck is responsible for the hints I get in HTML-mode, and I’ve looked at customize for that, but haven’t found any way to add <aside> to it. Complicating things slightly is the fact that in the list of tags gotten with C-C C-T does have the aside tag.
So, any help with this would be appreciated. It isn’t that big of a deal, but having html-tidy finish successfully would be nice.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-11 16:19 UTC | newest]