all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Copying Regions and terminal mode theme
@ 2010-03-29  8:25 Paulo J. Matos
From: Paulo J. Matos @ 2010-03-29  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs list

Hi all,

I have been doing something quite annoying because I didn't manage to
find any keybinding for it. I work at the terminal usually.
So, I do C-<space> to mark a region, M-x copy-region-as-kill to copy
and C-y to paste (yank).

Is there a keybinding for the M-x copy-region-as-kill. In general, is
there a way to see if there is any keybinding attached to a function.

When I open emacs in the GUI, if I don't set a theme it comes with a
white background etc (default theme). However, if I open it in a
terminal it comes with a black background and quite awesome colours.
How can I set the black background and the colour scheme also for gui
use?

Cheers,

--
PMatos