all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* help with speller
@ 2002-05-05 18:33 Iosu Arizkuren
From: Iosu Arizkuren @ 2002-05-05 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I've done a speller that with a word as an entry can say if it's
right or wrong.

I've made in ispell.el the ispell-buffer to call to my program but it gives
me an error.

Does someone know how to use myspeller to spell a text file in emacs?
something else than the ispell-buffer, or how to make the call...
any suggestion will be good.
Thanks in advance,
regards,
Iosu.

MSN Photos es la manera más sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos:

* Re: help with speller
@ 2002-05-06 12:37 Iosu Arizkuren
From: Iosu Arizkuren @ 2002-05-06 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I will try to explain better than I did:

There is a function  in Ispell.el called ispell-program-name, where the
ispell executable is called. I put there my program, called myspell.
when I do M-x ispell-buffer in the emacs, it calls my program but gives an
exit with code 1 error.
My program works like this in the terminal:
Write myspell and press enter, after you can put the word and it says if it
is correct or not, then another word,... and press C-c to finnish it.

The thing is that I do not know how to make the call from ispell.el to make
myspell work. Do you have an idea of how can I do it?
Thanks,
regards,
Iosu.