26 juli 2020 kl. 22.41 skrev Stefan Monnier : > Could someone look over the patch below to confirm it's safe? Thank you, looks decent to me. Good that you spotted the 1+/1-, I forgot about those. > Also, as a result of this, there is only one call to > `byte-optimize-form-code-walker` left, in `byte-optimize-form`, so maybe > the two functions could be merged, tho it's probably not worth the trouble. Maybe -- there seems to be little to gain from integrating them other than the elimination of the function call. By the way, what about this little improvement?