all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* lsp for html and css
@ 2018-10-20 15:57 Jean-Christophe Helary
       [not found] ` <00e201d4689b$40778020$c1668060$@comcast.net>
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2018-10-20 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I've been trying to install lsp-mode and the html/css support but I don't seem to be able to get what I see in Visual Studio Code.

Is there a page somewhere that gives a rundown of the proper way to install and run all the required packages ?
(I've checked the github page but not everything was clear as to what to expect in a properly running system).

Jean-Christophe Helary

* Re: lsp for html and css
       [not found] ` <00e201d4689b$40778020$c1668060$@comcast.net>
@ 2018-10-21  1:27   ` Jean-Christophe Helary
       [not found]     ` <023c01d468e0$02586ee0$07094ca0$@comcast.net>
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2018-10-21  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> On Oct 21, 2018, at 2:35, pawwriter@comcast.net wrote:
>
> Look in the Emacs Wiki, if you haven't already.

Do you have a specific page ?

Also, my issue is not about installing the whole thing, package is good enough for that, but to know what to expect and to test if the system is actually running as it should.

Jean-Christophe Helary

* Re: lsp for html and css
       [not found]     ` <023c01d468e0$02586ee0$07094ca0$@comcast.net>
@ 2018-10-21  6:36       ` Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2018-10-21  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Ok, but I did search there and found nothing relevant, so I was wondering if you had something specific in mind.