all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Help about color settings
@ 2007-10-17  5:04 Pan Luo
From: Pan Luo @ 2007-10-17  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I'm new to Emacs. Could anyone tell me which setting variable can
change the color of the ecb selection area (the magenta part on the
left of my screenshot:http://www.ubccjk.com/~compass/screenshot.png)
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Pan

* Re: Help about color settings
@ 2007-10-17  8:48 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2007-10-17  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pan Luo; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 17.10.2007 um 07:04 schrieb Pan Luo:

> I'm new to Emacs. Could anyone tell me which setting variable can
> change the color of the ecb selection area (the magenta part on the
> left of my screenshot:http://www.ubccjk.com/~compass/screenshot.png)

Is it possible to position the cursor on any of the characters in
this area? And is also possible to type C-u C-x = ? Then a buffer
(*Help*) will open describing also the face attributes, which you
then can customise.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who
have only interests."
                                                  - John Stuart Mill