all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Adding crc.el to GNU ELPA
       [not found] <699158933.2925586.1710141550519.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2024-03-11  7:19 ` Jaft
From: Jaft @ 2024-03-11  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel@gnu.org

Hey! Not sure if this is the right place but I wanted to inquire about adding a library I've written to ELPA?
I should already have a copyright assignment on file (signed on Oct. 27th of 2022); the library in question is at https://codeberg.org/WammKD/Emacs-CRC.
Jonathan

* Re: Adding crc.el to GNU ELPA
@ 2024-09-30  7:24   ` Stefan Kangas
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2024-09-30  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaft, emacs-devel@gnu.org; +Cc: Philip Kaludercic, Stefan Monnier

Jaft <jaft.r@outlook.com> writes:

> Hey! Not sure if this is the right place but I wanted to inquire about adding a library I've written to ELPA?
> I should already have a copyright assignment on file (signed on Oct. 27th of 2022); the library in question is at https://codeberg.org/WammKD/Emacs-CRC.
> Jonathan

Philip, Stefan, could you please take a look at this request?

* Re: Adding crc.el to GNU ELPA
@ 2024-09-30  8:14     ` Philip Kaludercic
From: Philip Kaludercic @ 2024-09-30  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Kangas, Jaft, emacs-devel@gnu.org; +Cc: Stefan Monnier

I had already responded in <https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2024-09/msg00681.html>.

--
Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity and bad formatting.