all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GNU Emacs on Windows system, viable ?
@ 2018-10-31 20:50 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2018-10-31 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Heya,

Due to some changes on my laptop setup, I have to (maybe temporarily) switchover to MS system fulltime.
The sole question I have is : is using GNU Emacs on Microsoft OS is Something easy ; I mean, is RMAIL functionning on MS ?

A friend of mine told me to use chocolatery to install all my Tools (here it means : Emacs, clojure dev environnment, etc).

Thanks for your feedback.

Optionnal question : will a RMAIL file coming from my old (dead) computer running GNU/linux be working as is directly on my MS box ?

Thank you for your help

Xavier