all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* rmail-forward
@ 2011-01-14  4:04 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2011-01-14  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

rmail-forward lately began to format the forwarded messages weirdly.
It doesn't use the specially formatted lines delimiting the message,
that it used to use before, and instead inserts some weird looking
delimiters such as this one:

  <#part type=message/rfc822 disposition=inline raw=t>

It also inserts the forwarded message with all its headers, including
the ones created by Rmail for its own purposes, like
"X-RMAIL-ATTRIBUTES:".  Previously, I could control whether these
headers are copied to the forwarded message by toggling their display
(with `t') in the RMAIL buffer prior to using `f' to forward the
message, and the default was not to copy these headers, only those
normally shown by rmail-show-message.

Is this a bug or a feature?  If the latter, what is its purpose?

* Re: rmail-forward
@ 2011-01-14  5:39 ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2011-01-14  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel