all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* printing with Emacs 21.3 and gsprint under Vista
@ 2009-04-01 12:24 Heinz Tuechler
From: Heinz Tuechler @ 2009-04-01 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Dear All,

because of a broken computer I had to change to a new one, which runs
under Vista. Under XP I had no problem to print from Emacs 21.3 and gsprint.
Now, if I chose postscript print buffer, I see "Printing...done", but
nothing happens.
Just to prevent more search and trials, may I ask, if it is in
principle possible to print from Emacs 21.3 under Vista.

Thanks,

Heinz

[parent not found: <mailman.4386.1238588676.31690.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]