In article <86y7wp9qiq.fsf@emacsfans.org>, Zhang Wei writes: > Some of the punctuation characters in the range #x2000-#x27FF > should have a double-width property. I'm not sure if all of them, > but a large part of them such as #x203b(¡ù) should have a > double-width property. It depends on what font is used, and currently Emacs can't decide column width by how many pixels the character occupies on screen. I think this problem should be fixed by improving Emacs' column calculation. --- Kenichi Handa handa@m17n.org