all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* network IP camera__www.tokia.com.cn
@ 2005-11-21 15:18 jammewu
From: jammewu @ 2005-11-21 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII", Size: 388 bytes --]

we are glad to say that we have updated our network IP cameras in this month,for answer for your long term support,you can get more discount of following network IP camera,for more infomation,please go to www.tokia.com.cn to view it.you can download the catalog and new price from it.         Sort £ºNetwork IP Cameras Model£ºTK-3801   USD:99.00 only 1000 units are offered in this month

From: jammewu @ 2005-11-21 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-11-21 16:18 jammewu

From: jammewu @ 2005-11-21 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)