all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* lisp/url/*.el "add year"
@ 2005-08-01 16:11 Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2005-08-01 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

for the copyright notice updates, i see that some lisp/url/*.el files
are added in 2004, but have a fuzzy recollection that they were actually
moved from somewhere else (and thus were added prior to 2004).  what do
you suggest i use as the "add year"?

thi

* Re: lisp/url/*.el "add year"
@ 2005-08-01 18:49 ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-08-01 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    for the copyright notice updates, i see that some lisp/url/*.el files
    are added in 2004, but have a fuzzy recollection that they were actually
    moved from somewhere else (and thus were added prior to 2004).  what do
    you suggest i use as the "add year"?

I am sure they were added to Emacs after Emacs 21.  I don't think they
were in Emacs at all before 2004.  However, I cannot be entirely sure.
Is there some way to use CVS to find out?