all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Paul, I've got what you are looking for
@ 2005-07-05 19:50 tanaka
From: tanaka @ 2005-07-05 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Paul, how are you going these days? It is tough to find what you are looking for; fortunately, I got them with help of my tutor's friend. I'll post them to you this weekend but you must treat me when I go to Boston next time.
Do you remember yamamoto? The pretty designer from Tokyo, who accompany me to your place last year, I saw a few Chinese handicrafts, embroideries in her place a couple of days ago, which she bought occasionally in China at the time of traveling. These fantastic embroideries attracted me immediately. They are too beautiful to describe in words. I ordered embroidery 'Cat' on the Internet under highly recommends by yamamoto. It looks so incredible and vivid that I believe embroidery is the top grade collection and decoration.
Are you planning to add some East elements to your designs? I think these embroideries are the best choices.
This is the website I ordered embroideries: http://www.dufe-emba.com/works.htm You may see if anything you can use. The price of embroideries is higher; it seems not made in China but France.

tanaka

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-05 19:50 UTC | newest]