all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "LED" <pcsure@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject: LED products from www.ledhome.net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:20:34 +0800	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1885 bytes --]

      LED Products
      LED appliaction
            head light
            miner's lamp
            fancy lamp
            spotlight
            tailer brake lamp
            downlight
            for illuminance

            strip lamp
            safety headlight
            mircoscope lamp
            torch
            letter
            cloth
            emergency

      LED component
            backlight
            light tube
            linear light
            clock display
            cluster
            Infrared
            led lamp
            chip led
            piranhas

      LED outdoor
            Traffic signal
            LED display

welcome to Http://www.ledhome.net

We are pleased to announce the information of our company, Realproducer LED Co.Ltd, locate in southern China. We have modern facilities and workshops, more than 200 professional workers. Our products are increasing in the LED market every year. We manufacture a widely range of LED series, such as LEDs, semi-conductor infrared receiving modules, LED displays, LED illuminating and decoration lights, infrared emitting diodes, numeric displays, clock displays, photodiodes, LED clusters, LED linear light sources, LED traffic lights, tuners, display modules, backlight source, and so on. Most of them had cerificated by international quality system ISO 9001. More detail you could find out by click on the products list on our homepage.

Welcome to OEM cooperation, We are glad to be your supplier, obviously, produce made in our factory could save your lots of money, If you need any help please don't hesitate to let us know, Please come to Realproducer ContactUs as soon as available!
welcome to   www.ledhome.net  email:sale@ledhome.net   mailto: ledhome@ 163.com