all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* just comments fontified in latex mode?
@ 2003-11-14 21:31 Joe Corneli
From: Joe Corneli @ 2003-11-14 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using the same .emacs as I used on my (broken) iBook, now working
on a linux machine.  Just the comments are fontified by font-lock in
my TeX files.  I asked my system administrator about this and he
suggested using the hilit-LaTeX package.  It highlights stuff, but I
didn't like the way it behaved (uses different colors, doesn't
automatically rehighlight new $$'s, etc.).  Can anyone tell me how to
get normal font-lock working again?

Joe