all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Touch Typing Now! - Special deal
@ 2003-10-09 23:18 sales
From: sales @ 2003-10-09 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I want to thank you for your interest in Touch Typing Now!

We have a special deal for the program at www.nikasoft.com:

Pro version - US$ 25.90 instead of US$ 39.95
Deluxe CD-ROM version - US$ 29.90 instead of US$ 55.90

You may even get another US$ 5.00 off the special price if you pay with PayPal !

This special deal will be available in the next 3 days at www.nikasoft.com

Touch Typing Now! is a fun interactive guide that will help you through the painstaking process of learning how to type professionally – super-fast.

This course is a MUST for anyone who wastes too much time, trying to locate the keys on their keyboard while typing e-mails, letters, or business documents!

I am so  confident that you will be completely satisfied with your software that a 100% money-back guarantee insures your purchase.

Our system is so easy to use and so easy to set up. The only thing you will think about after you use this software is how come you didn't find this remarkable software, sooner.

Click here for details about this special deal: www.nikasoft.com

Kind regards,
www.nikasoft.com sales team

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply reply to this email.

* Touch Typing Now! - Special deal
@ 2003-10-11 21:28 sales