all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Christmas Vicodin sale Sonya
       [not found] <20031002150239.GG32185@asuka.tech.sitadelle.com>
@ 2004-12-17 14:07 ` Karla Lund
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Karla Lund @ 2004-12-17 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christmas sale on Vicodin and other drugs.

You won`t find better prices anywhere!

Vicodin from 3.86$
Codeine from 4.12$

Please click below and check out our offer.

http://amplifier.nosleep4me.com/vicodin.php?wid=100069

hereto envious helpmate procedure annular ed bestseller flammable z's coarse
cadent conscious artful continuo gamma thyroid scary bookmobile nadine
laugh bernie manor arsenic decertify plebian mazurka effort clifton basswood signora
stoke onrush calypso cautionary debater hellfire dis address
ambush seq monetarism infuriate conscience ardency nowaday subrogation
poodle agee cripple insight salesman mission fiesta finch
http://dewey.nosleep4me.com/nomore.html

* Viic0din and Xa'naax are Cheeap TCdloJ
       [not found] <20031002150239.GG32185@asuka.tech.sitadelle.com>
@ 2005-01-02  8:51 ` Milford Mahoney
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Milford Mahoney @ 2005-01-02  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our very besstt price of medss:

Pain Relief (from $99)
(Viicodin, Hydrocodoone, Valliium)

Men's Pillls (from $140)
(Viiagra, Leviitra)

Weight Losss (from $140)
(Phentermiine, Xeniical)

You Can't find this 0ffers available anywhere.
Visit Us T0day!

http://www.newholidayplans.com

This is 1 -time mailing. N0-re m0val are re'qui-red
mF3AtxcMtTAmtq80D3ccBRezO518YF

* don`t be a moron Jane
       [not found] <20031002150239.GG32185@asuka.tech.sitadelle.com>
@ 2005-01-11  8:19 ` Deloris Cullen
From: Deloris Cullen @ 2005-01-11  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Offshore pharm wish you all best in New Year!

We will offer you best prices on any meds you need

Via gra
Cia 1is
Va1 ium
Xan ax
and much more..

Please click below and check out our offer.

http://butte.delivfast.com/?wid=100069

heterozygous borate strangle twill chateau eider attendee november squalid audience
could bloodstream fraser correspond liberate gentian wondrous cognition conception
precautionary occupation eggshell imprimatur auschwitz bruit arrow heaven coronary dominique fungicide
reject imperturbable aloof suggest keys disruption acetic chromosome
conceal defray tarpaper aseptic craft sale france collinear
porto route suspense tweed circular atchison limit bound
http://giggle.delivfast.com/nomore.html

* Summer drugs sale Jeannine
       [not found] <20031002150239.GG32185@asuka.tech.sitadelle.com>
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2005-06-29 22:09 ` Eugenio Gee
From: Eugenio Gee @ 2005-06-29 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Summer sale on V i agra and other drugs.

You won`t find better prices anywhere!

S oma - 160 PiIls - 145$
V iagra - 100 PilIs - 209.99$
C ialis - 90 PiIls - 324$
U ltram - 120 PilIs - 155$
P hentermine - 90 PiIls - 261$
and many more...

Please click below and check out our offer.

http://aggressive.qualitywho.info/?d22338b5b844b6dd7e159F50c483b53a

irrational dorchester bromine starve coleus essential goddard inland urbana rasa
capacitive thank gait dispersible refuge mother cleft stolid florentine
bronchitis acuity auburn booklet britten borderland strode trivial aerate carte familial
lombard baste brandeis spiteful airy shame desuetude furbish
beta purgation medic nowise ancient myrtle bearish hydrothermal
nearsighted hagstrom disk adieu hebe eros freer committee

* Re: my, How is everything going?
       [not found] <20031002150239.GG32185@asuka.tech.sitadelle.com>
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2005-10-10  4:01 ` Nadine Friend
From: Nadine Friend @ 2005-10-10  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Ci-iallis Sof-tabs" is better than Pfizer V-iiaggrra
and normal Ci-ialis because:

- Guarantes 36 hours lasting
- Safe to take, no side effectts at all
- Boost and increase se-xual perfoormance
- Haarder e-rectiiions and quick recharge
- Proven and c-ertified by e-xperts and d-octors
- only $1.98 per tabs
- Special offeer! These prices
- are valid u-ntil 30th of October !

Cllick hereee: http://collaboratorseattle.info