all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* cvs error?
@ 2003-06-09  5:51 Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2003-06-09  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today I can't access the CVS server.  Is it only me?

[etlken2:/usr/local/work/emacs-head:1149] cvs update
ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org

* Re: cvs error?
@ 2003-06-09  9:19 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-06-09  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kenichi Handa <handa@m17n.org> writes:

> Today I can't access the CVS server.  Is it only me?

I can't access it, either:

/----

\----

--
This line is not blank.

* Re: cvs error?
@ 2003-06-09 23:01 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-06-09 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    Today I can't access the CVS server.  Is it only me?

Whenever you have trouble accessing subversions, please write to
sysadmin@gnu.org and to savannah-hackers@gnu.org.  You may as well do
that right away, rather than going through this list first.

* Re: cvs error?
@ 2003-06-09 23:08   ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2003-06-09 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

In article <E19PVdb-0003B9-KW@fencepost.gnu.org>, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:
>     Today I can't access the CVS server.  Is it only me?
> Whenever you have trouble accessing subversions, please
> write to sysadmin@gnu.org and to savannah-hackers@gnu.org.
> You may as well do that right away, rather than going
> through this list first.

Ok, I see.  By the way, I can access the CVS server today.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org