all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs too big for knoppix?
@ 2003-05-03 22:54 Dan Jacobson
From: Dan Jacobson @ 2003-05-03 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bv1al

Sorry we're only supposed to post bugs here... ok, then "what is
wrong" with emacs that makes it not a priority item to be fit into the
famous knoppix CD last time I checked?

I was thinking if I had a hard disk failure, I would just 'pop in the
knoppix', but without emacs?!  Perhaps his disk is filled with fun and
games as first priority?  Perhaps he is a "vi guy"?
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780

[parent not found: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0305050510550.24800-100000@cle.linux.org.tw>]